Transparent Simple Tabs 02
Day 01: Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station to Gangtok, 130kms in 4 Hrs.
– We receive you on your arrival and drive to Gangtok (Alt 5550Ft / 1675M), the Capital of Sikkim. Check in at Hotel. Free Evening, Overnight at Gangtok
Day 02: Gangtok to Tsongo Lake with Baba Mandir Excursion – 52kms in 3hrs – One way (Timing: 7.30AM to 2.30PM)
. After breakfast drive to Tsongo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border. Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Back to Hotel for late Lunch.
Optional tour to Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft / 4200M) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals only with 30 Days Advance Request at an additional cost. Afternoon is free for personal activities. Overnight at Gangtok
Day 03: Post breakfast Half day Gangtok City tour – (Timing: 8.30AM to 1.00PM)
Visit Bonjhakri Falls, Botanical Garden, and Santi View Point, Government Institute of Cottage Industry (Closed on Sunday, 2nd Saturday), Orchid House Flower Show, Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology, Dodurl Chorten
Gangtok to Pelling, 130kms in 4.5hrs– Check out from Gangtok and drive to Pelling in West Sikkim (Alt 7175Ft / 2150M) via Rabangla. Enroute Optional visit to Temi Tea Garden and Sumdruptse Statue. On arrival check in at Hotel. Free evening. Overnight at Pelling
Day 04: Full Day Pelling City Tour (Timing: 8.30AM to 4.30AM)
Local tour in Pelling with visits to 8 popular tourist points – Darap Village and Valley, Rimbi Waterfalls, Rock Garden, Kunchenjungha Water Falls and Khecheopalri Holy Lake. After lunch visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Helipad View Point, Rubduntse Palace Ruins and Bird Sanctuary. Free evening Overnight at Pelling
Day 05: Pelling to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station, 145kms in 5hrs
– Check out from Pelling and drive back to NJP/Bagdogra. Farewell and tour ends
|Sunrise view and the mighty Himalayas from Tiger Hills,Ancient Ghoom Monastery,Incredible Enchey and Rumtek Monastery,Excursions to Tsomgo lake and Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir|
|This Package is Customize Tours – Enquire Now for best Deal|
|We know how hard it is to find exactly what you are looking for… this is where we come in. We specialise in just a few destinations and spend most of our time in them.|
|Just Click it Book Now Button You can get inquiry form|
Package Includes :
- On arrival drink.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals plan : Daily breakfast
- Pick up and drop as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Transportation /Transfers by Non A/c Vehicle.
- Tax, Toll & Parking.
Package Includes :
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax/Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Darjeeling-Gangtok Tour will allow you to explore the untouched travel destinations in the northeast of India that are majestic as well as serene. Venture out to undercover the Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop in Darjeeling that present you with perfect natural sceneries.
The sight seeing Half Day city tour of Darjeeling will give you a chance to visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Parmesan Nadia Himalayan Zoological park and some other major attractions of the place. On the other hand, attractions in Gangtok are about Enchey Monastery, Gangtok Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms and Chortens, which are overarching, yet gorgeous.