Transparent Simple Tabs 02
Day 01: Magnificent Nilgiris
Day 01: OOTY:- On arrival Ooty pick up and transfer to hotel. After refreshment proceed for sightseeing Ooty Lake, Dottabetta , Boating, Horse ride, Botanical Garden’s, Night stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Magnificent Nilgiris
Day 02: OOTY:- After breakfast, Piyakara dam, Piyakara water falls,nineth miles ( Shooting spot) ,Pine forest, kamaraj sagar dam, evening drop at hotel night stay.
Day 03: Magnificent Nilgiris
Day 03: OOTY – ( COONOOR) :- After breakfast proceed for coonoor sightseeing Valley view.MRC, Sim’s park, Lambs rock, Tea estate, Dolpinenose , evening over night journey to chennai.
Accord Highland Hotel Ooty Ooty India
Overlooking the beautiful Nilgiris Mountains, the hotel stands tall with all elegance and style. A contemporary structure with a traditional feel,Highland Hotel Ooty is one of India's most popular hills 5 Star Hotel, located at 2240 meters above sea level in the Nilgiris Hills of southern India.
Ooty – Fern Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort Ooty India
La Flora Amberley Resort Ooty India
La Flora Amberley Resortspread across 4 acres of land is located just 3.2 km from the Ooty Lake and 3 fromthe Ooty market. The hotel provides currency exchange and a restaurant. All the 80 rooms designedwith wallpaper are spacious and equipped with a satellitetelevision, telephone and a safe deposit box.
TG Rooms Fern Hill 3 Star Ooty India
Located at a distance of 3 km from the Ooty Railway Station is the TG Rooms-Fern Hill. This property offers free Wi-Fi access and breakfast service within the premises. The Ooty Lake is situated 2 km away from the premises.
A.R.N Cottages Ooty India
A.R.N Cottages in Ooty offers best value accommodation to nature and adventure enthusiasts. They offer facilities like round the clock front desk and room service, parking, free newspapers, laundry facilities and medical services for emergencies. This kid-friendly property also has lush green gardens.
Package Includes :
- On arrival drink.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals plan : Daily breakfast
- Pick up and drop as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Transportation /Transfers by Non A/c Vehicle.
- Tax, Toll & Parking.
Package Includes :
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax/Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Diverse environment of the park is noticeable from the park’s flora and fauna. Animals like the four-horned antelope, civet, sloth bear, spotted deer, flying fox, elephant, tiger, panther, leopard, gaur, sambhar, black-naped hare, wild boar, bonnet macaque, pangolin, etc freely dwell in this park.
Crawlers like cobras, mugger crocodiles, kraits, vipers, pythons and various species of lizards can be found here too. One can also spot rare species of birds like little cormorant, scarlet minivet, malabar whistling thrush, blue-bearded bee-eater, etc. This park is a great place for animal lovers and bird watchers.
The Jungle Safari is a must. Accompanied by a guide, visitors are likely to spot many birds, reptiles and animals. There is a fair chance of spotting large animal like the tiger, leopard, gaur and elephants. The boat ride and safari on the Kabini Lake is another way to explore and enjoy over a hundred species of birds near the beauty of the lake waters.