Transparent Simple Tabs 02
Day 01: Arrive Chandigarh, transfer to Manali
Arrive Chandigarh Airport/Station and depart for Manali by road. Arrive Manali by late night and check into your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: In Manali – Local Sightseeing
This morning visit Hidimba Temple, Manu Mandir, Vashisth Kund and Naggar Art Gallery. Afternoon free for shopping. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: In Manali – Excursion to Snow Point on Rohtang Pass Road
After early breakfast enjoy a breath taking drive to Rohtang Pass-(51 Kms) on the highway to Keylong/Leh. The Pass is open from June to October and is a gateway to Lahaul, Spites, Pangi and Leh Valley. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 04: Manali onto Chandigarh
After breakfast, depart for Chandigarh by road visiting a Kullu shawl factory enroute.Arrive and transfer to hotel in Chandigarh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Chandigarh Departure
Today after breakfast depart for Chandigarh Railway station for onward journey.
Package Includes :
- On arrival drink.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals plan : Daily breakfast
- Pick up and drop as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Transportation /Transfers by Non A/c Vehicle.
- Tax, Toll & Parking.
Package Includes :
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax/Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Himachal Pradesh is dotted with a number of scenic hill stations, which are extremely popular as summer and holiday destinations. Shimla and Manali are two of such places, which do not have natural beauty in abundance but also have a number of tourist attractions. Opt for a Magnificent Shimla Manali tour, a well-planned itinerary by Indian Holiday, offering the best of these places. This tour of 5 nights and 6 days lets you explore Kufri, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and other famous tourist attractions. Treat your eyes to the picturesque beauty spread all around.