Transparent Simple Tabs 02
Day 01: Kodaikanal
Meet our representative on at Coimbatore airport / railway station, get assistance and transfer to Ooty. Check-in at pre-booked hotel and enjoy the evening at leisure. Spend relaxing night stay at your hotel room.
Day 02: Ooty
Enjoy breakfast and leave for local sightseeing tour of the ‘Queen of the Blue Mountains’, that includes a visit to the beautiful Dodabetta peak. Later, drive to Coonoor and continue the sightseeing tour including visits to Sims Park and ‘Dolphin’ Nose Point. Return to the hotel to stay overnight
Day 03: Ooty
After taking leisurely breakfast at the hotel, proceed for visit to the Botanical Garden and the famous Ooty Lake. Enjoy boating on the lake and spend some quiet time with nature. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Ooty -Kodaikanal
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Kodaikanal. After reaching there, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 05: Kodaikanal
Post breakfast leave for a local sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal. Visit the Pillar Rocks, Coakers Walk and the magnificent Bear Shola falls. Later, in the afternoon spend some quiet time at Bryant Park and enjoy boating on the tranquil Kodai Lake (on direct payment basis). Come back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06: Kodaikanal
After taking breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Coimbatore airport / railway station for your onward or return journey.
|‘Queen of the Blue Mountains’, that includes a visit to the beautiful Dodabetta peak. Later, drive to Coonoor and continue the sightseeing tour including visits to Sims Park and ‘Dolphin’ Nose Point.Visit the Pillar Rocks, Coakers Walk and the magnificent Bear Shola falls. Later, in the afternoon spend some quiet time at Bryant Park and enjoy boating on the tranquil Kodai Lake|
|This Package is Customize Tours – Enquire Now for best Deal|
|We know how hard it is to find exactly what you are looking for… this is where we come in. We specialise in just a few destinations and spend most of our time in them.|
|Just Click it Book Now Button You can get inquiry form|
Package Includes :
- On arrival drink.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals plan : Daily breakfast
- Pick up and drop as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Transportation /Transfers by Non A/c Vehicle.
- Tax, Toll & Parking.
Package Includes :
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax/Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Kodaikanal is a hill town in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills. At 2,000 meters above sea level, it has a cooler climate than the plains below and is a popular holiday destination. The town centers around star-shaped, man-made Kodaikanal Lake, bordered by evergreen forest.
Udhagamandalam and abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty is a town and municipality in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located 80 km north of Coimbatore and is the capital of the Nilgiris district